Fruit Fly Spray : Concentrate and Ready-to-Use
- 25b EPA exempt
- Great for use in foaming applications – no foaming agent needed!
- Simplifies chemical rotation – no reapplication wait time.
- Can be used indoors directly on food processing equipment and food prep surfaces.
- Concentrate can be used with any foamer or sprayer. Just mix with water in 1:9 ratio for maximum effectiveness.
- Effective against: Fruit flies, Drain flies, Mites, Ladybugs, House flies, Fleas, Ticks and Wasps
- Concentrate Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Ready-to-use Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Gardner’s FlyWeb Fruit Fly Spray will significantly reduce small fly issues. Simply foam and spray countertops, back bar areas – anywhere fruit flies and larvae harbor. Available in 12.8 fl. oz. bottles or 5 gallon drum which can be mixed with water in any sprayer or foamer. Also available in a 22 fl. oz. ready to use spray bottle.
Listed below are detailed suggestions for use of FlyWeb Fruit Fly Spray in kitchens, back of bar areas and trash areas.
- Foam all sink drains thoroughly. Let foam set for 45-60 minutes.
- Foam drain line on soda or beer dispensers.
- Foam drain lines of ice makers.
- Foam floor drains.
- Spray all cracks or crevasses around stainless steel equipment.
- Spray all stainless or food surfaces.
- Foam interior of trash cans and compactors to kill fruit fly larvae.